Wednesday, July 4, 2012

happy 4th of july!

like chase's cute post below says,
we first fell in love  on this holiday
a few years ago celebrating it in DC
together...so it is one of our favorites.
we loved celebrating this year in california!
it was such a great day:

it started with a fun hike up to the famous
H O L L Y W O O D sign...

{view from behind the sign}
got some patriotic froyo..
walked around hollywood celebrating the 4th...

then for dinner,
what is more american than finding our
favorite mexican restaurant from home?
so happy cafe rio is in LA!
 
yum...
we ended the night up on the bluff
watching fireworks throughout the
whole city & up the coast 
happy 4th! 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Tori and I came across your blog through pinterest. (sorry, kinda stalker like!). But I am getting married in December and have struggled with wedding dress options. Your wedding dress is the first one I've ever seen that I have absolutely loved. Did you design it and have it made?? Or where did you get it? It's absolutely gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it. I'm looking for a similar style and material and having trouble finding anything I like. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love! ♥♥